Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thank you!

I wanted to thank everyone for following my trip to Israel. It will remain one of my most cherished experiences in my graduate student career. As promised from my blog, I am keeping up with news in Israel and the work of iRAC, making sure that even if I wouldn't ever want to live there or work full time for an Israel cause, it is important for me to know what is going on there as a Jewish Communal Professional.

That being said, I've negated my promise to blog more, so I'm trying again. I'm going to start with some political comics that I like, they are also posted on my Facebook page but this is a good platform too. Next, I've put it on my calendar for every Friday- we'll see how it goes! For me, it's easier to break a bad habit than to start a good new one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment