Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Republicans...

Listening to Obama's press conference about health care and he mentioned how Republican opposition has been all politics...

My view of Republicans- a few fat picky eaters going out to dinner:

"What... what is that- did you say 'Stimulus Package' oh I don't know about that. Is that, is that pork in there?? This will never fly. Hum.... ok I'll try some, smack smack smack, eh- not bad"

"Did you say SO-TA? I don't even think I say spell that, no thank you, not for me. Bill? Did you just say you liked it? Ok pass it this way!!"

"What's that other dish we got here? 'Health Care Reform'? But its got all that green stuff all over it, I don't want to pay for that... what's that?? Its paid for?? Ok Glen fill my plate up, ummmmmmmm!!"


Haha, I think Republicans argue for the sake of arguing, cuz maybe- just maybe- one time they'll actually be right... and a democratic senator will cheat on his wife- then they'll be even :)

No comments:

Post a Comment